- Grade School Department
- Junior High School Department
- Free Secondary Distance Program
- Senior High School Department
- School of Nursing
- School of Hospitality Management
- School of Education, Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering & computer studies
- School of Business Management and Accountancy
- Graduate School or Business and Management
School of Nursing
The School of Nursing (SON) aims to develop highly competent beginning nurse clinicians able to work in any healthcare setting and cater to various clientele: individual, family, and community.
- Develop beginning nurse managers capable of leading health teams, programs, and services effectively and efficiently;
- Produce beginning nurse researchers capable of generating new knowledge and applying evidence-based practice in improving client care; and
- Develop nurse clinicians who possess positive work ethics and have a commitment to service.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
List of Faculty and Staff (S.Y. 2019-2020)
- Arroyo, Jocelyn R. - DEAN
- Maristela, Ma. Luz M.
- Razon, Franco l.
- Rocha, Charmaine Allaine
- Biñas, Vilma