- Grade School Department
- Junior High School Department
- Free Secondary Distance Program
- Senior High School Department
- School of Nursing
- School of Hospitality Management
- School of Education, Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering & computer studies
- School of Business Management and Accountancy
- Graduate School or Business and Management
School of Business Management & Accountancy
The School of Business Management and Accountancy (SBMA) is committed to excellence and dynamism in teaching-learning-research processes across all areas of discipline in business and public. It seeks to produce socially responsible and service-oriented graduates, imbued with the DWCL core values.
- Provide students with relevant and dynamic curricula in accountancy, management accountancy, business administration, entrepreneurship, and office administration;
- Enhance the students’ personality and academic preparation to strengthen their knowledge and skills in the various areas of business towards global competitiveness;
- Develop the research potentials of the students as a way of contributing to the existing knowledge and practices;
- Strengthen students’ well-being through a rewarding vocation as young business professionals;
- Provide the business community with competent, innovative, proficient, multi-skilled, and socially-responsive graduates; and
- Establish partnerships with the industry and other institutions in relevant areas such as, but not limited to, instruction, research, extension services, and on the job training, as a way to enhance the students’ knowledge skills, and personality.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA)
- Bachelor of Science in Management Accounting (BSMAC)
- Bachelor of Science in Internal Auditing (BSIAI)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
List of Faculty and Staff (S.Y. 2019-2020)
- Mortola, Tressa Adelfa - DEAN
- Atos, Nicolas A.
- Gomez, Ma. Amaryles J.
- Labalan, Ma. Daria N
- Santillan Raul P.
- Lorena, Cris John Poverbio
- Cancela, Melquiades
- Oropeza, Bienvinido
- Panopio, Ezra
- Tablizo, Anne
- Antivola, Hermelita
- Caño, Cicero
- Garcia, Gezel
- Luciñada, Engracio
- Manalo, Miriam
- Marilag, Nicetas
- Molato, Jesus M.
- Roscuata, Zer Jethro
- Salire, Josefina
- Seva, Carmen M.
- Somera, Agnes V.
- Villalon, Celso