- Grade School Department
- Junior High School Department
- Free Secondary Distance Program
- Senior High School Department
- School of Nursing
- School of Hospitality Management
- School of Education, Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering & computer studies
- School of Business Management and Accountancy
- Graduate School or Business and Management
Junior High School Department
In keeping with the vision, mission and goals of the Divine Word College of Legazpi, the general objective of the school is the total and integral integral development of the individual through the integration of Catholic moral education in the curriculum for constructive ethical leadership in the community in particular, and in the society in general.
A. NEW STUDENTS (TRANSFEREES)
- Develop in the students a strong commitment to promote the national identity by discerning and preserving desirable traditions, values, and Filipino culture;
- Help the students acquire productive and entrepreneurial skills, work ethics, occupational, and self-knowledge essential for making intelligent career choices;
- Develop the students’ abilities in arts and sports;
- Develop the students’ higher order thinking skills; and
- Develop in the student’s strong religious characteristics, awareness of and concern for the needy, indigenous people, people with disabilities, and other marginalized members of society.
- JUNIOR HIGH: Grade 7 – 10 WITH GOVERNMENT SUBSIDY(ESC)
- FSDEP: FREE SECONDARY DISTANCE EDUCAION PROGRAM (EVERY SATURDAY - TRIMESTER)
List of Faculty and Staff (S.Y. 2019-2020)
- Perez, Adelaida Arroyo - Principal
- Alagaban, Jo-Aiza
- Arbo, Ma. Cecilia C.
- Barrun, Geraldine A.
- Berjuega, Jaycebelle
- Bidol, Kristine
- Borcelis, Melchor B.
- Brizuela, Presciosa Mae
- Dellosa, Concepcion L.
- Geralde, Rosarion
- Latorena, Mark
- Logoc, Ramon III P.
- Loresto, Randy
- Mesa, Ramil A.
- Navea, Allan O.
- Nebres, Jenny Lyn
- Paulino, Ryan L.
- Ravalo, Marivet Ll.
- Rito, Amalia
- Romero, Jomel
- Salvado, Marilou F.
- Toledo, Andres A.
- Almayda, Sarah Jane M.
- Ardales, Mark Vincent M.
- Armario, Patrick .
- Banta, Jenelyn B.
- Boliver, Claire Salve
- Datur, Mary June Ann
- Decano, Ana Marie (substitute)
- Españo, Ceije
- Gonzales, Lexter
- Manlangit, Reynel
- Mirabete, Mary Joy M.
- Nocedo, John Paul
- Santillan, Odessa Len B.