The College of Nursing aims to produce a professional nurse who is responsible, creative and critical thinking generalist with attitude, knowledge, and skills in communication, nursing research and leadership relevant to the needs of the Philippine society in the light of global concerns.
To develop health care professionals who:
- Possess caring behavior (compassionate, competent, committed).
- Practice legal, ethico-moral and social responsibilities/accountabilities.
- Provide a wide range of exposure in research and expand its practical application through research oriented activities.
- Must be socially conscious and responsive to the health needs of clients across the life span in various settings.
- Demonstrate life skills in leadership and management contributing to the Bicolanos and to global health care.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Two-year Midwifery Course