DWCL was acquired in 1961 by the Divine Missionaries (SVD) as Liceo de Albay from the Diocese of Legazpi, it is a non-stock, non-profit catholic institution.

In addition to the basic education and collegiate department, the Graduate School of Business and Management was opened in 1978 to be responsive to the expanding needs of clientele from the business sector in Albay and Legazpi City by offering an MBA program. In 1992, it expended by offering the Master in Public Administration (MPA) Program. As a consequence of the selection of DWCL by FAPE as the Center for Development in Business Education in Region V, the Master in Business Education (MBE) was opened in 1995. In 2003, DWCL-GSBM became the second institution in Region V to implement the virtualization program of CHED.

From 1978 to date, the GSBM has passed through the management of ten deans.

The GSBM program is anchored on the institution's motto: "DUC IN ALTUM" - AIMING HIGH, STRIVING HARD and LOVING MUCH.

    Admission Requirement:

  • Official Transcript of Record (GWA of 85)
  • Birth Certificate (NSO Paper)
  • Marriage Certificate (for Married Female Students)

    Enrolment Procedure:

  1. Evaluation and interview - GSBM Office
  2. Fill up required admission forms - GSBM Office
  3. Uploading info into the System- AGTC
  4. Issuance of ID Number- Registrar's Office
  5. Initial Payment- Cashier
  6. Subject Advising-GSBM Office
  7. Printing of Subjects- Registrar's Office
  8. ID Pictorial- Student Affairs Office

    For Inquiries, Pls Contact:
  • DR. TERESITA L. NACION
    GSBM Director
  • Phone:+639217326436

DIVINE WORD COLLEGE OF LEGAZPI

North Campus
Rizal Corner Fr.Bates Streets
Legazpi City
South Campus
Washington Drive
Legazpi City
  • Tel Number: (052)480-1239 & 820-4126
  • Email: dwclinfo@dwc-legazpi.edu
  • Telefax: (052)480-2148 & 481-0305 (HS)

The Liceo de Albay (LDA), a diocesan parochial school for boys, was founded in 1947 by Rev. Fr. Juan Carullo, a retired army chaplain. The members of the Board of Trustees were Msgr. Justiniano Romano, Fr. Alfonso Molina, Fr. William Rehente and Fr. Rustico Burce. The school building was located at corners Rizal and Maria Clara Streets (Fr. Joseph L. Bates St.) Legazpi City

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017